Unfortunately I am one of those people who are blessed very active sebaceous glands aka.. I have oily skin. I know that for a lot of people out there it is hard to find a moisturizer that doesn’t leave your skin feeling even more greasy. I have been using the Clinique Moisturizing Gel for years now, and I think it was okay and never bothered to try anything new. Until, I came across this little glass jar!! The Korres Pomegranate Moisturizing Cream.
I have an oily T-Zone and the rest of my face is normal. This cream moisturizes all of my face with out leaving it greasy or sticky. It’s light-weight, very absorbent, but also VERY moisturizing. The consistency is not like a lotion or a cream but more of cream/gel. It sinks into your skin and leaves it feeling very smooth. It gives your skin a great canvas for your makeup application.
If you are clumsy like me, be careful when handling it because it is glass.
Pomegranate Lightweight Moisture Balancing Gel that lightly moisturizes and tightens pores, balancing the skin
• Pomegranate extract, rich in tannins and polyphenols, diminishes pore size and neutralizes free radical damage
• Zinc balances skin by regulating oil production. Its antibacterial action effectively mattifies oily areas while allowing dry areas to stay perfectly hydrated
• Carob tree polysaccharides moisturize and hydrate the skin while also fighting the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Provitamin B5 provides long-lasting hydration, leaving a flawless finish
• Avocado, Macadamia and Jojoba oil nourish and comfort the skin while allowing it to breathe
• Naturally derived Vitamin E provides an Antioxidant, moisturizing and softening boost
I love this mousturizer and will continue to purchase it, I may also give the rest of the line a try.
Let me know if you pick this up and what you think about it!